2010年10月30日星期六

Chase idols are only human

Chase idols are only human, what his weaknesses? As in everyday life, the academic situation. This is a dead little girl does not look at me like a brother, who founded the school, and seven sisters, told me to help show me a beautiful girlfriend, not the face. She is worse than I am studying for the whole day at home enough money to buy cosmetics and cheating comic books, but also the day is not so, I'm the brother you are so awesome, non-shock of his death can not be done.

I'll call you, why do not you regret? "Liao Xuebing eyes staring, shaking a little cold knife chip. Tangqi Lun hard with a straight face:" I'm trying to think ... ... When the static compliance boyfriend is the school's basketball team captain Guozi Xiang, destroy them if you love Big Brother relationship, I can guarantee that he will never learn, will no longer indulge in fun. Uh ... ... I do not want to think about something, the right and a static soft to worship idols, such as a mature man, if Big Brother as his idol, the management told me what to do, but then decided not to mention. "

没有评论:

发表评论