2010年10月30日星期六

Akai in front of me nothing more than a cabbage

Although thousands of moncler apply Xiao Feng Tang Qilun I'm going to continue the heroic spirit of imagination, Liao Xuebing the situation at that time very fascinating, such as Big Brother Big Brother's Road, they met with this group bastard, not a petrified truth? A brother, I'm with you. Gossip less drag. "Liaoxue Bing said, this is to prevent Tangqi Lun said:" Akai in front of me nothing more than a cabbage, and I'm thinking, how the skin is taken, it is best to behave in a few days is not enough, if the completion of the test results, an ideal, not only for me, because it is enough to Akai does not call you in the autumn.

Could it be a big brother with Kaida What contract? No agreement, because they are available in soft, a few days asking me to go to a dark bar consumption is changed, I went to when you talk about the case to expect that they would not listen. Do not forsake me, that Big Brother, ah, I do not fight for a good school it is. Threatened them with enough Liao Xuebing real purpose was to say: "Let me teach your father, brothers and sister, but I'm not very good relations with the static compliance, you speak, say your sister a message, that I start to look for vulnerabilities.

He, ah, his favorite star, and as quiet Park City, Murong freezing rain, where many international stars, a room full of magazines and Liaoxue Bing, you're not, is to play "Midnight" a cousin, even though more than over a year, his cousin had been in the wind, but However, he first came on the same day, my sister's stupid people. Later learned that's not the same person that we are also known as Arbor Village Liao Xuebing isolated, too many of the same name, it is not surprising, just a little bit like you and your cousin.

没有评论:

发表评论