2010年11月4日星期四

Laoliao how sensitive a fine not aware of any heart

Hurry up and call her sister round orchid Liu, Qing Ying, wait a long time, come sit down. Gently pull Liaoxue Bing. Late the other is a full two hours, although Laoliao full of grievances, the stomach, just as if you are tolerant, try it with a friendly smile, they said red. Eyes of the corner of my eye had disappeared, the girl is clearly visible, Zhang Qing Ying smooth skin, big eyes and a curved eyebrows, slightly tilting the upper lip is very cute, she looked the same Liaoxue Bing, Just one look, his eyes dim light rapid convergence of the mouth is smiling, the face-up over time.

Laoliao how sensitive a fine not aware of any heart, this girl obviously did not see myself, cold heart of the moment, but very polite, as they sit down together. Orchid Liu sister introduced quickly in the round, he is the cook in my original store, called Liaoxue Bing, honest kind, and very fit, I kept the size of the manual labor monopolized him. Against the two women smiled and nodded, and turned to Willow Road Orchid soldier, it's Zhang Qing Yuan, Qing Ying sister, my dear friend, called the circle next to your sister on the line. Uh, it's Zhang Qing Ying, Oh, I saw you last, even in college, and then, so soon out of work, you will have the opportunity to speak.

Introduced here, the atmosphere is a bit awkward, Liao Xuebing busy reached over as if it were a warm hearty laugh ah, ha ha, Miss Zhang, nice to meet you. Zhang Qing Yuan seems a very good impression of him, shook hands with them, Liao, ah, well, me and the orchids, like shouting the voice of the soldier asked me, I'm sorry, road traffic congestion, delayed for a long time.

没有评论:

发表评论